- – A contemporary art exhibition in the San Antonio Art Room
- – Shopping in Tías’ outdoor shopping area
- – A taste of Lanzarote’s cuisine in the local restaurants
- – A visit to the José Saramago Museum-House
- – A wrestling match in the Ulpiano Rodriguez Municipal Arena
The town of Tías has a rich and plentiful variety of shops. Although it is not a very large town, it has managed to create an important shopping sector that stands out not only for its diversity of shops and the quality of its products, but also for the kindness of its people, who make this a truly special experience that is not to be missed.
In February come the festivities of La Candelaria, and with it, the Business Association of Tías organises a special event to boost the sales of small, local tradesmen and to act as a meeting and tasting point.
Many are the restaurants in Tías that have given the town its fine gastronomical reputation. Here, the wonderful variety of local produce is served in the form of the most exquisite dishes. Here too is one of Lanzarote’s youngest wineries: Vulcano, born in 2009. It can be found in the centre of the town of Tías and produces delicious moscatels and malmseys.